Giving Voice Local Activity Fund
To encourage members to engage in the Giving Voice campaign, the RCSLT has created a local activity fund, out of which up to £200 will be awarded each quarter (June 2012 – June 2013) to up to three Giving Voice campaign groups.
Since the campaign launched in autumn 2010, members have excelled at planning and delivering local Giving Voice activity with no financial support from RCSLT. This fund is designed to enable a selection of the most ambitious, creative and innovative ideas to get off the ground. RCSLT strongly encourages its members to continue to plan Giving Voice activities that are low or no cost. Many services and student groups have managed this so far to great effect!
- RCSLT will offer funding on the strength of this application.
- Only RCSLT members are eligible to apply for Giving Voice local activity funding.
- No funding will be awarded retrospectively to cover the costs of Giving Voice activities that have already taken place and all proposed activity will need to be approved by the RCSLT prior to incurring costs.
- Successful applications to the RCSLT Giving Voice Local Activity Fund will have the £200 funding transferred to them ahead of their event – but the RCSLT will require receipts and invoices to be submitted afterwards as evidence of expenditure. If your application is successful, you will be supplied with full instructions about financial arrangements.
- In order to be offered funding your Giving Voice campaign team must commit to reporting back to RCSLT on the outcomes of your funded Giving Voice activity. This will usually involve a short write-up for the Bulletin magazine within two months of the event taking place as well as supplying photographs and any media coverage for publication on the RCSLT’s website and social media channels.
- Download the Local Activity Fund application form.
- Applications should be sent by email to Emma.Barnes@rcslt.org. A message acknowledging their safe receipt will be sent promptly.
- Applications must be submitted two calendar months in advance of the month in which you plan to hold your activity. See table below for deadlines.
- The RCSLT will notify all applicants by email as to whether they have been successful or not (see dates below).
|Deadline for funding application. Applications must be reached by midnight at the end of this date.||6th May||30th September||13th January|
|All applicants will be informed if they have been successful or not by this date.||10th May||4th October||17th January|