Giving Voice news from Scotland
Musselburgh therapist honoured for innovation – East Lothian News, 8 December 2012
Read about the Giving Voice launch in Scotland - MSPs give voice to the campaign.
- Read about the success of the Edinburgh Giving Voice Mass Mobilisation Event 26 October.
- Brave teen stands up for all those who struggle to speak - Daily Record, 6 March 2011
- Kim Hartley – The King’s Speech shows plight of 250,000 Scots - Edinburgh Evening News, 29 January 2011
- Therapists using hit movie to speak out against cuts – The Scotsman, 18 January 2011
- Speech therapy could help save NHS cash - Edinburgh Evening News, 8 December 2010